Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Terrific fact

It's a time I've been thinkin' of forgettin' you

Thought it's hard, I've been successful

You believe in leaving me, I belive in you

In Goodness name, don't be so cruel



It's about a year or two since we first met

You were just a boy; I, a simple girl

You turned to be somebody, I bet

I'm still the girl I used to be, Yeah



It's sad, realinzin' the terrific fact

All my thoughts belong to you

But my heart is always in lack

I'm still dreaming of you



Sometimes I close my eyes, I dream again

Remember the time we spent together

I wonder if the game has been fair!

If we could continue to play forever!



I know, I know that I'm a fool

Just begging to have you by me

And you always remain that cool

I'm livin' my life upon a dream



But the fact is just here

You're gone and I'm alone

Still I feel the fear

you're gone and I'm on my own


By:Nooshin Moobed

No comments: